Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Blog 23: 2014 Interview


Q: Who did you interview and what house are they in?
A: Krystal Lam. South House.

Q:   What ideas do you have for your senior project and why?
A: For my senior project I plan on doing art directing. I've always had a passion for art and design, and creative/artistic directing was a career path that I have always wanted to pursue.

Q:  What do you plan to do for your summer 10 hour mentorship experience?
A:  For the 10 hour requirement I will be working and volunteering under a creative director at the museum of architecture and modern design in Los Angeles.

Q:   What do you hope to see or expect to see in watching the 2013 2-hour presentations?
A: I hope to see presentations that i can use as examples to possibly base mine off of. I also hope to see the variety of fields and subjects people worked on, and to know what to expect for next year .

Q:   What questions do you have that I can answer about senior year or senior project (or what additional information did you tell them about senior year or senior project)?
A: Her Question: how do you balance your time so that you're not overwhelmed? 
My Response: I'll tell you what I did. Get a calendar and check the blog constantly and write down all deadlines. It helps you have a visual of everything that needs to be done. 
Her Question: What is something important to consider when working under a mentor? 
My Response: Something important when under a mentor is to try and be comfortable with them so you can ask freely of any doubts you have regarding your senior topic.


No comments:

Post a Comment