Thursday, June 6, 2013

Blog 26: Senior Project Reflection

(1) Positive Statement
What are you most proud of in your 2-Hour Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?
I am most proud of my product, because it is the result of the best answer to my essential question, and has helped improve my life and lifestyle.

(2) Questions to Consider
a. What assessment would you give yourself on your 2-Hour Presentation (self-assessment)?
P+
b. What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?
P+

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?
What worked well for me was the 30 minute lesson, Independent components, and interview 3.

(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?
If I was under the same circumstances and could not find a mentorship, I would get more articles of research to help drive me towards my answers, and apply the knowledge to my lifestyle.

(5) Finding Value
How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors? Be specific and use examples.
It has been helpful because it has given me the experience to know that I can reach my fitness goals, and how to do so. I have lost 23 pounds since the beginning of the senior project, however, I am currently borderline overweight. I will continue to use the knowledge from my senior topic in order to place in the "normal" BMI category. 

No comments:

Post a Comment